SenseIT can integrate with various ERP systems or run stand-alone with its own portal and interpret the data from various sensor manufacturers (If we do not support your current sensor, we will most likely add it to the SenseIT interpreter).
SenseIT IoT provides visibility into your shipments that you have never had before!
What we measure:
- GPS Location
- Tilt Axis X
- Tilt Axis Y
- Tilt Axis Z
- Shock / Drop
- Broken Seal (Planned, not yet available)
- Know location of shipment up to predefined message time (every 1, 6, or 12 hours – You establish the message time)
- View the shipments on a geospatial map where distressed shipments show in yellow or red
- Attach the sensor to the carrier’s tracking number
- Establish tolerances for all measures – set maximum and minimum thresholds
- Know temperature and temperature trends (approaching threshold hot or cold)
- Know humidity
- Know tilt based upon three axes: X, Y, and Z
- Know if shocked or dropped; set G force tolerance
- Be alerted if tolerances are exceeded; be able to respond in real time
- Maintain history of all measures for the complete shipment
- Maintain history of vendor performance over many shipments
- Analyze shipment data history to improve shipment performance
- Combine sensor data with your ERP data for one view of shipment (planned vs actual)
- Generate a Certificate of Product Handling (COPH) showing details of the complete shipment – all measures to provide to your customer
- Other alerts are added to SenseIT as new sensors are released
- SenseIT IoT Configurable Alert Contacts
- Works with various sensor manufactures, RFID, Cellular, Satellite (and combinations)
- UPDATE: Sense IT IoT now supports configurable alert contacts.
- UPDATE: Sense IT IoT now supports sensor fusion.
- UPDATE: Sense IT IoT now supports configurable thresholds.