New business models and services are needed to compete in a new economy. SAP enables wholesale distributors to drive new revenue sources, reduce costs, and differentiate your business by simplifying digital transformation and supporting new business models and customer-specific services.
SAP Business One provides accurate information about inbound and outbound shipments, inventory, and item location.
- Value inventory using standard costing, moving average, FIFO.
- Monitor stock levels
- Track transfers in real time
- Run real-time inventory updates and availability checks
- Manage standard and special pricing
- Apply volume, cash, and customer discounts and run reports that reveal their impact
- Add SenseIT IoT to condition monitor your shipments in real time.
- Freight shop automatically using Domain’s interface with PaceJet.
The software’s functionality supports:
- Warehouse and inventory management
- Manage inventories using various costing models
- Maintain item master data
- Use multiple units of measure and pricing
- Bin location management
- Manage inventory by dividing each warehouse into multiple subzones
- Set up allocation rules
- Optimize stock movement
- Reduce picking times
- Goods receipt and issue control
- Record goods receipts and issues
- Track stock locations and transfers
- Enable consignment, drop-ship, and other orders
- Perform inventory and cycle counts
- Production and material requirements planning
- Create and maintain multilevel bills of materials (BOMs)
- Issue and release production orders manually or by backflush
- Globally maintain prices for BOMs
- Track Product Locations and Conditions during Shipment in real time
- With SenseIT IoT by Domain you can condition monitor product shipments anywhere in the world that has cell services
- Know the where, how, and why of your valuable products
- Efficient reporting
- Generate reports with timely data
- Display them in various formats or dashboards
To learn more, call Domain at (610) 374-7644, Ext 7005.