Pacejet Shipping Software offers fully connected shipping, integrated with SAP Business One, with live carrier connections and smart ERP integration for midsize enterprises. Its flexible, scalable platform uses advanced cloud technologies to streamline processes across the entire shipping ecosystem, increasing shipping efficiencies, reducing time and costs, improving the customer experience, and creating a new competitive advantage. Pacejet solutions provide rapid return-on-investment and may be deployed incrementally as agile improvements over time. For more information, please visit www.pacejet.com or call (877) 722-3538.
PaceJet and SAP are two state-of-the-art software companies that work together meticulously to provide companies like yours with a shipping tool to help them rate-shop and create all of the documents necessary to distribute products nationally while reducing freight costs, improving customer satisfaction, and increasing efficiency. Domain implements PaceJet into SAP Business One to enable clients to run the logistics aspect of their business more efficiently.
In addition, PaceJet:
- Can handle multiple carriers and process hundreds or thousands of shipments per day in batches, using consolidation and scan-and-ship workflows
- Includes the ability to organize items into packages, drill deeper down into the associated information, and drag-and-drop
- Allows users to create freight quotes and shipments, all while using the best rates possible. By clicking “get rate” on the interface, the various rates of your predefined carriers are pulled into PaceJet and presented to you so you can decide which carrier and service to select for a particular shipment. After a carrier is chosen, the rate is imported directly into the SAP solution, and the quote can be created. Once a quote is created and finalized, it can be copied to a sales order and then to a delivery document. The data flows from document to document in order to save you time and minimize the chance of making an entry error.
- Supports third party shipments
- Is web based, so you do not need to implement an on-premise server
- Collects / accumulates data over time to perform detailed analytics (How good are your carriers?)
- Is compatible with Domain’s SenseIT IoT to condition monitor your shipments:
- Track location, temperature, humidity, and impact
- Be alerted as thresholds are exceeded
- Here too, you can analyze the performance of your freight carriers