Automated Payments Simplified and Secure
Domain implements SAP out-of-the-box functionality to generate ACH (Automated Clearing House) payments to banks, providing a secure, efficient method of receiving payment. Pay your firm’s accounts payable electronically by sending ACH payments through the banking system.
ACH Enhancement Utility benefits businesses by saving significant time. Using the native payroll wizard to generate an ACH file and have it securely and automatically sent to the bank saves much time. The process is entirely electronic and therefore can be performed anywhere in the world.
First in the process, a payment file is created in the ACH format, using the native capability of SAP Business One 9.3 and above.
Domain’s ACH Enhancement Utility then does the following:
• Renames the ACH file to the bank’s requirements
• Schedules delivery of the bank files
• Automatically uploads the ACH files to the bank’s site in a secured file transport
• Sends a separate second email to the bank for enhanced security
• Emails the Remittance Advice report to your vendor to support their application of the payment
• Logs the file upload process
• Logs the outbound emails sent
• Keeps a copy of the payment remittance for history
• Copies the original ACH file to an archive directory
Each step of this sensitive process is logged to maintain a detailed transaction register of the events.
No more printing checks, stuffing envelopes and applying postage. Every step can be executed remotely. Domain’s ACH Enhancement Utility is efficient, fast, and secure.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 610 374 7644 Opt 1.