Strategic IT Planning
A strategic IT plan details the scope, requirements, and expected growth of a company’s information technology system. An IT strategy plan parallels and supports the overall growth of a company. In some cases, strategic IT planning supports and enhances a company’s vision.
Our senior consultants have extensive experience working with C-Level Executives to develop detailed information technology strategic plans. These detailed plans include implementation and prioritized action items, and high level estimates adding a tactical element to the strategic plan.
David Kramer, a Domain Senior Consulting Partner, is a member of the Philadelphia CIO Council. The CIO Council consists of high level information technology executives in the area. This group meets to discuss relevant issues about information technology planning and decision making, implementation, and support.
IT strategic planning is a rapidly growing part of Domain’s business. This service is applicable to organizations that view their investment and implementation of information technology as competitive, compared to entities that implement bare minimum automation.
IT Strategy Planning
- Develop a IT plan that supports and enhances an overall corporate strategy
- Configure necessary elements for network architecture and infrastructure
- Select appropriate software applications
- Determine present and future technology needs
- Develop a detailed roadmap for implementing the IT strategy
- Forecast IT budgets to include in corporate budgets
- Determine the optimal investment and ongoing total cost of ownership (TCO) for infrastructure and applications
- Provide significant value to our customer by optimizing its investments in information technology