Information Technology (IT) Consulting
Most Domain projects start with a professional consultation. Our teams asks questions about your business and related business operations to provide an effective plan of action. Consulting plays a major role in technology planning. System and software selections, training and support, and upgrade and maintenance procedures are all part of Domain Technology Group IT consulting.
Strategic IT Planning
A strategic IT plan details the scope, requirements, and expected growth of a company’s information technology system. An IT strategy plan parallels and supports the overall growth of a company. In some cases, strategic IT planning supports and enhances a company’s vision.
Our senior consultants have extensive experience working with executives to develop detailed information technology strategic plans. These detailed plans include implementation and prioritized action items, and high level estimates adding a tactical element to the strategic plan.An IT strategy plan from Domain Technology Group can help
- Develop a IT plan that supports and enhances an overall corporate strategy
- Configure necessary elements for network architecture and infrastructure
- Select appropriate software applications
- Determine present and future technology needs
- Develop a detailed roadmap for implementing the IT strategy
- Forecast IT budgets to include in corporate budgets
- Determine the optimal investment and ongoing total cost of ownership (TCO) for infrastructure and applications
- Provide significant value to our customer by optimizing its investments in information technology
Disaster Recovery & Planning
Protect your company from a major network catastrophe with a smart back-up plan. Our team reviews your entire network for bottlenecks, risks, and unforeseen occurrences. A detailed plan is composed to provide a complete recovery from a major loss of data or company wide disaster.
If a disaster occurs, our team follows a predetermined plan to restore network activity. When completed, the network as associated software will be restored, just like nothing had ever happened. .Disaster and recovery planning will
- Assist in recovering your network after a major failure or catastrophe.
- Determine network bottlenecks, risks, and unforeseen occurrences.
- Create a plan to back-up critical data on a regular basis.
Information Technology (IT) Audit
Similar to disaster recovery and planning, an IT Audit is a complete review of a network including all connected hardware and software. IT Audits are often required by government agencies and can be highly beneficial to companies looking to reduce IT spending and determine unnecessary expenditures.
An IT audit will determine if your system is capable enough to handle company and government requirements. IT audits often show threats and weaknesses within an IT environment.